SAP Sales and Distribution consists of all business processes required in selling , shipping , billing of a product. It is tightly integrated with other SAP Modules. Its flexible , robust and is one of the most implemented SAP Modules.
Following tutorial series give you all information you need to know about SAP SD.
Refer the tutorials sequentially one after other to maximize effectiveness of the training material.
If you are new to SAP technology , before you begin refer our tutorial explaining What is SAP ERP System?
So lets get started!
Customer Master and Material Master data
- Create Customer Master
- Create Customer Number Range for Sales and Assign to Customer Account Groups
- How to Create Partner Function
- How to Create Material Stock
- How to Create Customer Material Info Record
- How to get Overview of Material Stock
- Create Material Master for Sales View
- Overview of Sales Activities
- How to Create Inquiry
- How to Create Quotation
- How To Create Sales Order
- How To Create Debit Memo
- How To Create Credit Memo
- How To Create Sales Document Type
- All about Sales Document (header / item / schedule )
- Text determination for sales document header / item
- What is Schedule Line Category and how to define it
- All About Material Exclusion & Inclusion (Listing)
- How to Determine Shipping Point
- How to create Picking ,Packing and PGI
- Returns , Free of Charge Delivery , Sub-sequent Delivery
- All About Consignment Process
- Output proposal using the condition technique
- Substituting Reason
- How to Create Bill of Materials
- How to Correct Invoice
- How to Define Item Category
- Steps To Create Blocking Reason
- Determine Pricing by item category
- All About Tax Determination Procedure
- All about Text Type
- Item Category Determination
- All About Condition Exclusion Group
- Accounting Key